TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Clarusworld.com ("Clarus" or "website" or "we" or "our") is the shopping website of Clarus, which allows consumers to browse, select and purchase precious stones and or precious metal jewellery and accessories (“Products” or “Goods”) from the website.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use Clarusworld.com.com web site.
If you would like to provide feedback about Clarusworld.com web site, or recommend a way we can improve the buying experience, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
- OWNERSHIP AND COPY RIGHT
This Clarusworld.com web site is owned and operated by M/s KTB Ventures Holding Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Unless otherwise noted, all design and content included on this web site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, artwork, products, audio and video clips and software is the property of the Company (or is used under license to the Company) and is protected by Indian Copyright Act, 1957 and international copyright laws.
- USE OF WEBSITE AND LICENSE
Clarusworld.com web site and content are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by visitors and on-line shoppers. Any use of Clarusworld.com website or its content other than for personal and non-commercial purposes is prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, or commercially exploit in any way the content of Clarusworld.com website. However, you may download, electronically copy and print any of the content of Clarusworld.com website for your personal, non-commercial use only. This is a revocable license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the restrictions that you may not (a) modify the content or use it for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental, (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use Clarusworld.com web site in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of the web site or its content.
- USAGE ELIGIBILITY
Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable international law for this purpose. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable International law for this purpose including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the website. If you are under 18 years old, you may use Clarusworld.com only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. Clarusworld.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders in its sole discretion. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Clarusworld.com service or the website. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring their Clarusworld.com account to another party.
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
If you access or use Clarusworld.com website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by website registration form or provided by you as a visitor or user of a third party site through which you access the Website. You agree to notify Clarusworld.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Clarusworld.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in your information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to your information.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Clarusworld.com makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site as accurately as possible. However, the colors we use, as well as the display and color capabilities of your computer monitor, will affect the colors that you actually see on your screen. Clarusworld.com cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. In addition, Clarusworld.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While Clarusworld.com makes every effort to ensure that our products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, Clarusworld.com reserves the right to refuse sale that item. If the pricing error is discovered after payment has been finalized, Clarusworld.com reserves the right to cancel the sale and refund the transaction in full. If a product offered by Clarusworld.com is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Website user shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of this website and all charges related thereto. Clarusworld.com shall not be liable for any damages to the website visitor's equipment resulting from the use of this website.
- CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
Clarusworld.com.com appreciates hearing from you. Blogs, community forums, chat rooms and other discussion sites may be made available to our customers and users. You acknowledge and agree, that as to any content you, as a user, may submit via the Online Mediums become public information and it shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis, except for resumes submitted solely for consideration for employment with Clarusworld.com which may be shared with Clarusworld.com on a “need to know” basis. You should always use caution when submitting personal identifiable information about yourself or third parties in any online mediums. Clarusworld.com is free to use or disseminate such contributed content on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, without any notice or compensation to you.
Clarusworld.com is under no obligation to use the contributed content and your submissions and may remove any such content or submission at any time at its sole discretion. Clarusworld.com reserves the right to terminate your access to online mediums at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have permission to submit any such materials and grant Clarusworld.com the rights described herein.
- NO LAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the online mediums any content that: (i) is misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, violent, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libellous, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable; (ii) constitutes unauthorized disclosure of personal or confidential information; (iii) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or other intellectual property or any rights of any party; (iv) contains viruses, Trojan horses, Worms, corrupted files or code, files and programs designed to impede or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware; spyware and malware designed for phishing and with a view to compromise the data security and integrity, and obtain sensitive personal or financial information.
You also agree not to use the Clarusworld.com website or online mediums to:
- Impersonate an employee or a representative of Clarusworld.com, its divisions and subsidiaries;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity;
- Send bulk mail, spam, “chain letters” and other unsolicited and unauthorized communication;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Clarusworld.com.com or any other system or networks connected to Clarusworld.com.com or any other services offered through Clarusworld.com.com, and/or other accounts not belonging to you, or violate security of any portion of Clarusworld.com.com, by hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any information, materials or documents not purposely made available through Clarusworld.com.com or online mediums through any means;
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of Clarusworld.com.com or any transaction being conducted on Clarusworld.com.com or to restrict or inhibit any other user from accessing or using Clarusworld.com.com, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of Clarusworld.com.com;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including without limitation regulations under Indian Court of Law.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY Clarus ON ITS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Clarus MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ITS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON ITS WEB SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF Clarus WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Clarus DISLCAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Clarus DOES NOT WARRANTY THAT IT’S WEBSITE, its SERVERS, and OR EMAIL SENT FROM Clarus IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Clarus WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. You also specifically acknowledge that Clarus is not liable for your defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct or that of third parties.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
The law of certain countries may not allow limitations on warranties or damages as described above. If such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or warranties may not apply to you and you may have additional rights. However, in no event shall Clarus's aggregate liability to you for all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid to Clarus by you for accessing Clarusworld.com web site.
- COUPONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User using the eCoupons in any manner shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
eCoupon carries no cash value and cannot be transferred, negotiated or sold and cannot be redeemed against cash. eCoupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or gift vouchers/cards or discounts or promotions.
One eCoupon can be used only for one purchase irrespective of the value of such purchase and the unutilized or underutilized value of the eCoupons shall be forfeited and the User cannot claim any benefit or a substitute eCoupon in lieu of the same. The purchase value of the item in excess of the value of the eCoupon shall be paid by the User along with using the eCoupon.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- GOVERNMENT LAW
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any dispute arising with respect to this Agreement shall be resolved by negotiation between the parties or, if necessary, by resort to an appropriate court located in Kerala, India.
Clarus website is operated by Clarus from its offices in Kerala, India. Clarus makes no representations that the contents of any of its website(s) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Visitors who choose to access Clarusworld.com from other locations do so as their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local law.
Once again, we thank you for your interest in Clarus. We hope that your experience at Clarusworld.com is enjoyable.
This document is an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- DELIVERY AT CLARUS SHOW ROOM
All orders opted for delivery at Clarus show room will have to have buyers address in billing address compulsorily.
Any payments (advance or at the time of delivery) at Clarus show room will be accepted in Cash, Card payments or payments in any other mode will be accepted.
There is an option given while placing an order to opt for Clarus show room delivery as shipping address. If the same has been missed and you wish to request the same later it needs to be received by us 48 hrs prior to shipping. Once order is shipped delivery address cannot be changed.
All Clarus show room deliveries will have to be provided with photo id proof of the person who will be receiving it. This has to be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with request in advance.
Any user who wishes to purchase an item from the website can either:
- Add the selected jewellery directly to the shopping cart with customizable options available on the product page; or
- Add the selected jewellery directly to the shopping cart with customizable options available on the product page; or
- Customize jewellery by filling details of customization available under the trending tab; or
- Choose from the selection of jewellery available on the website and add the item to your shopping cart, or call our trained consultants on email@example.com to place an order.
- The user will receive the form for ordering via email based on their convenience.
In the event of a user wishing to make a purchase and doesn’t have an account on Clarusworld.com, he/she will have to register onto the website after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart. The users shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law like Permanent Account Number (PAN) for purchases above 2Lakhs at the time of purchase.
Orders are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by Clarusworld.com unless the order is on complete Cash on Delivery (COD).
To confirm the orders, our jewellery consultants at Clarusworld.com may call up the users who have placed orders through the website at any given time.
- TRANSACTION STATUS
- In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a user towards an order, Clarusworld.com shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the user without any liability whatsoever.
- In the event the payment gateway selected by the user has flagged the transaction as fraudulent due to any reason, Clarusworld.com shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the user without any liability whatsoever. In such a case, the user may receive a call from our Customer Service Team for relevant documents required to confirm the transaction, and if the fraudulent flag is not removed by the payment gateway, Clarusworld.com may not be able to fulfil the order. The paid amount will be refunded via the same payment mode.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- Clarusworld.com does not own any of the diamonds listed on the website and other products listed are made to order in-house or manufactured by the third party. In such cases, Clarusworld.com only orders the products listed on the website from third-party traders and merchants after the confirmation of the order by the user and delivers the same to the user. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the user might have certain constraints in fulfillment and the same will be updated to the user.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- Diamond prices vary from one category of diamonds to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like reputation of the sellers, brand value, design of the jewellery etc. have an impact on the price of the diamond. The demand and supply of diamonds in the market can also affect the price of the diamonds. The prices stated on the website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets accordingly.
- All pricing information available on the website must be used as a general guideline for diamond and gemstone prices. While this website is designed to provide most accurate pricing information, the information about the diamonds does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or of selling diamonds. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the service or the expertise of those providing information via the service.
- Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the website due to system errors. Clarusworld.com reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the company does not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the website are also subject to change without notice. For any order, the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the website are fixed and not negotiable. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
- Prices on Clarusworld.com are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for the Clarus merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT VARIANCE
The product weight mentioned on the website for jewellery and amounts may vary upon manufacture of the product. In case, the customer receives a product of lesser product weight than the value paid for, the company will refund such differential amount to the customer. Similarly, in case the product is of a higher weight than the value paid for, an additional cost will be applicable for the same to the buyer. The difference in weight will be disclosed only after the final product is ready.
- ADVANCE/PART PAYMENT
- Clarusworld.com may, at its sole discretion, request the user to pay a percentage of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing the order. The balance payment for the order shall be paid by the user at the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order. Any advance amount paid by the user at the time of placing the order shall not be refunded by Clarusworld.com to the user in the event of cancellation of the order for any reason whatsoever.
- We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization of any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded their pre-set limit.
- USAGE OF PROMO CODE ISSUED BY THE COMPANY
- com has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any given point of time.
- Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the website.
- com can at any time ask the user for the proof of having received the promo code.
- Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by Clarusworld.com
- Applicability of Promo Codes on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates or occasions are at the discretion of Clarusworld.com
- Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer on the site, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- For offline payment mode, the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.